Monday, October 03, 2011

Barncat Jones

.
Barncat Jones... Why this name?
When I was little, Momma made me sleep in the barn because my socks smelled so bad. That's where the "barn" part came from. The "cat" part is based on ... well, something very sad in my background. Before Daddy got into the moonshine business, our family was poor. So poor that we couldn't even afford a bathroom or outhouse. The whole family had to use a litter box. So all the kids at school laughed and called me "Barncat." That is, until I got kicked out of school for threatening to kill them all.
Do you play live?
No, no, I don't play any gigs. The authorities don't let me out of the house with the ankle bracelet on.






And don't miss 'Barack Obama Voters, in their own Words.'

(H.T. BigFurHat.)

.

No comments: