Saturday, June 12, 2004

Oh, goodie, goodie– a forum within which we may discuss issues in a civilized manner. (And no name calling either, you big dope!)
Since Jack is of the highest intellect, and the boys are both highly educated and multilingual, I do greatly appreciate that to this point not one of you has flaunted that reality. Nay, verily, I declare that each has hidden it into total latency always putting forth such self-deprecating facades. Acting!!
One unabashed liberal (you’ll be bashed plenty soon enough!), one conservative (sounds like a pretty smart guy!), Todd (a riddle in a paradox surrounded by an enigma wrapped in a sesame seed tortilla!), and I (your token Christian who no longer handles snakes, but is losing teeth and does speak in tongues!)(don’t worry, I haven’t formed it into a written version, yet.)– all add up to hours and hours of fun.
Y’all may remember the old personal slam, “If you had any more brains, you’d be a half-wit.” Now then, all four of us added up together...
And I hope ‘No girls allowed’. I’ve always been fond of the expression, “ Don’t worry your pretty little head about it, Baby– It’s a Man thing.”

No comments: