Friday, July 30, 2004

Lance again

I've been wanting to post an article I read called "Survival of the Fakest" by a guy named Jonathan Wells. The gist is: there are a few basic myths about evolution that are continually propagated in textbooks, including college texts, even though scientists know they are wrong.

I haven't been able to find a working link to it online, and the pdf I have is nearly 5 MB in size. Can you guys handle an email that size?

There is this link, to a series of his articles, but the one I want doesn't seem to work. I also found some criticisms of his opinion after googling his name, but haven't read them thouroughly.

Can some of you who are more educated in the scientists take a look at this, and respond with your thoughts?

Email me and tell me where to send the pdf.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great blog you have. I have a site about order single banjo strings. You can check it out at order single banjo strings