Thursday, November 18, 2004

Personally, I thought the fifth Harry Potter book was godawful - nowhere near as good as the couldn't-put-em-down first four were.

Turns out I was just looking at them the wrong way.

Harry Potter: The new Atlas Shrugged?

Dumbeldore, the most powerful wizardalive, actively avoids a position in government. Independent action is celebrated.Notably absent is any mention of a system of taxation.

With the exceptionof the time when the Minister of Magic knowingly put an innocent man in prison,the authorities have mostly been comic relief.

You can stop rolling your eyes now, Al. I'm done.

1 comment:

Al said...

I don't know how I missed this, but... I mostly rolled my eyes at the PDF format. Thank God it was short. Adobe needs to figure out to make those things load faster.

I've been meaning to read those books. My wife loves 'em, but I've got my own reading list piled up in the corner.