Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Steve

Jay Leno says that the Indiana Pacers have drafted Mike Tyson.

Bumper sticker I've seen on the back of a Jeep: (written upside down) If you can read this-- flip me over.

Never invite Uncle/Brother Jim over to watch the Badgers play football. He was here for the games against Iowa, Michigan State, and the first three quarters of Purdue.

Lance, I'm still waiting for Jack to run for president. I think I can easily top the antics of Billy Carter and Clinton's brother in notoriety. Billy Beer will be far surpassed by Stevie Suds. (Tastes Right-- More Swilling) (Jack will have to moderate his leftishness abit and pretend to be religious, but he could give Tommy a run!)

4 comments:

Lance Burri said...

Kayla's been talking about running for pres someday. We'll just hold you in reserve, in case none of her brothers turn out to be embarrassments.

Steve Burri said...

Awww, geez, I don't have a chance against that bunch. Dang!
Oh, by the way... Does Kayla think like Daddy or Grandpa?

Al said...

Jack doesn't nibble the bait much that I've noticed.

Steve Burri said...

Al, I believe that over the long years Jack has become immune to me. Move over Jonas Salk.