Friday, June 30, 2006

Everybody Listen to Me,
I Have Moral Authority

Dear Friends,

GSFP and Code Pink are sponsoring a hunger strike for peace which begins July 04, called Troops Home Fast Some of us like Dick Gregory and Diane Wilson will be fasting until the troops come home from Iraq, and some, like me, will be fasting for a specified time. My fast will begin on 7/04 and end on the last day of Camp Casey: 09/02.

We are announcing the fast from Washington, DC on 07/04 and having our last supper on 07/03 in Lafayette Park.

If you can join us in DC on the 3rd and 4th, or fast in solidarity with us on that day, or any other time, please let me know.

Love and peace soon,
Cindy



Dear Cindy,

I would be happy to join you, but I will be otherwise detained.

Love, and Death to America,
Saddam

(An announcement for a fast on Michael Moore's blog... D'Ohnly in America!)

No comments: