Sunday, September 21, 2008

Confused by Polling

I have been keeping an eye on the various polls for this year's Presidential race. Of course, there are national polls as well as polls for each state, with a close eye kept on 'battleground states.' The ebbs and flows of these are pretty easy to follow, but they only report on the 50 states. What confuses me is that there is no indication of the other 7 states of which Obama speaks. Are their electors like the super delegates in the Democrat primary or what? The Constitution says nothing about them, but it is hard to tell what the Supreme Court may have found in its penumbra. None of the pollsters have shed any light on this. I can't even find out how many electors this involves. I am so confused.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great picture! And that confusion? I feel your pain...