Sgt. Grit tells a funny for the occasion:
Happy Birthday, Jarheads
The National Science Foundation announced the following study results on U.S. military recreation preferences:The second portion of the National Science Foundation study also showed that the farther down the list you go, the larger their brains got.
1. Sport of choice for Marines: bowling.
2. Sport of choice for Sailors: football.
3. Sport of choice for Soldiers: baseball.
4. Sport of choice for Coast Guardsmen: tennis.
5. Sport of choice for Airmen: golf.
Notice how the farther down the list you go, the smaller their balls get.
Take that, Grandpa Sailor Jerry! If you don't believe Grandpa Soldier Steve, just ask Todd or Lance.
And a Happy Veterans Day tomorrow.
(H.T. Blonde Sagacity.)