Sunday, March 29, 2009

How'd They Get Past Doyle?

I had to read Greenie Watch in Australia before I found out about this:
For some people the global warming debate has gone as cold as these late March days; there isn’t one anymore. But for two scientists scheduled to speak in Racine next week, it might as well be the heat of August.

Willie Soon, a physicist at the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics, and David Legates, an associate professor of climatology at the University of Delaware, don’t buy into the prevailing hypothesis that all the carbon dioxide we’re adding to the atmosphere will in just a few decades warm the earth and cause drastic changes in the weather.
That Racine caught my eye. I didn't think that there was a Racine in Australia.

I like reading Australian blogs. I can get my news a whole day early. In this case, Sydney knew about it a day before Racine did.

No comments: