Saturday, April 25, 2009

Already Vying for Miss USA, 2010

Due to the debacle in the Miss USA pageant for 2009, changes will have to be made to assure a less controversial 2010.

R.S. McCain quotes Miss California/USA pageant director Shanna Moakler:
But she lost the crown because she wasn't able to convey compassion for ALL the people that as MISS USA she would be representing. and if YOU like it or not, gays and lesbians make up this country as well. THIS is why we have judges so they can find the RIGHT woman who obtains these qualities. they are crucial in my eyes when holding a honor and title as big as being Miss USA. The panel of judges was qualified and did their job, they represented all of us, men, woman, black, white, gay and straight.
Many hopeful 2010 candidates have been forced to withdraw for the sake of conscience or past bad statements or acts.

There are some beauties, however, who have stepped up to vie for the 2010 Miss USA crown. These are the women who can, indeed, represent all Americans.

"Hi, my name is Janeane. I represent all liberal Americans, so I especially hate Christians. NAMBLA members are Americans, too."


"Hi, my name is Helen. I speak truth to power, even in the White House to represent all Americans."


"Hi, my name is Nancy. I represent all Americans, so I wear a hijab."


"Hi, my name is Perez. I don't take to no stupid bitches who dare depart from the reigning true American PC line."


"Hi, my name is Roseanne. My patriotism isn't even deterred by embarrassing crotch itch."

"Hi, my name is... aw, gosh, you know my name already! I represent all Americans by feasting on the rotting corpse of the long dead Constitution."






"Hey, get outta here, Miss Switzerland! Canada ain't part of America. Besides, Steve is just trying to work rule #5 AND brag up his Swiss heritage."

No comments: