Requirements of this honor include nomination of 7 other worthy award recipients and listing 10 honest things about yourself.
And the winners are:
- The TrogloPundit: A real rags-to-riches story. A Christian and Conservative even from Atheist and Liberal influences. Always good stuff.
- Pundit & Pundette: Yes, this blog has already been named by American Power, but it deserves two, one for Pundit and one for Pundette.
- Paco Enterprises- He's really full of Scrap.
- The Return of Scipio: A real mountain man, or rather, jungle man. PC, what's that?
- The Daley Gator: A hard core S.E.C. fan. I interpret that as 'Strongly Expounds Conservatism.'
- The Blog Prof: Innumerable articles on nuclear power; 21 titled 'The Fermi Chronicles' and most of the rest could be titled 'The Nuclear Meltdowns of Michigan and Washington, D.C.'.
- And So it Goes in Shreveport: From the Farmer's Market to exposing the rotten fruit and vegetables in Louisiana and D.C.
Ten honest things about Grandpa John's and/or me:
- Civil government of any nature will not save me, not even Obama's. Jesus Christ has already done that.
- I am a servant. Sometimes that involves leading, but usually it requires helping someone else in a leadership position.
- I have long worked with brain injured people. Some have been through trauma, some through organic disease. These people have not chosen their condition. My question is: Is Liberalosis a choice or an organic disorder?
- I play shortstop on a city league softball team. At 57, I have lost a step or two over the last 40 years of play.
- Pepperoni is my favorite pizza topping.
- I have a cat named Kittyanna Katrina Kalikovsky Mayovich and she is kinda snooty.
- Pro sports teams: Packers, Brewers, & Bucks. College favorite: Wisconsin Badgers.
- Favorite all-time athlete: Hank Aaron.
- Favorite secular writer: Thomas Sowell.
- We still owe $130,000 to our lawyers. (We won the case, but it is in the appeals process.) That kinda crimps my style.