Saturday, October 10, 2009

Health Care Crisis

It took Canada's superior health care system to discover and reveal another point of inferiority in the American system.
According to the Hamilton Academy of Veterinarian Medicine, a "huge increase" in heartworm disease in dogs -- 10 times the normal in 2008 -- threatens to reach epidemic proportions and will take years to curtail.

The prime reason: Abandoned dogs imported from Louisiana by the Hamilton SPCA after Hurricane Katrina in 2005 which hadn't been adequately tested, and carried the disease that is spread by mosquitoes.
Another glaring Bush failure.

I, for one, am not worried, because I know that President and the Democrats really care about the people and dogs of this country. I, therefore, assume that tucked away in one or all of the health care bills is a canine option. Any pet owner who does not opt for this option will be subject to fines and prison time.

Sing it, Grandbabies!

Obama loves me
This I know.
For his babble tells me so.

Little ones to him belong.
They are weak, but he is strong.

Yes, Obama loves me.
Yes, Obama loves me.
Yes, Obama loves me.
His Peace Prize tells me so.

No comments: