Saturday, September 25, 2010

Selecting the Right Bathroom

While drinking coffee in a new restaurant this morning, I got up to go to the bathroom. As I walked into the hall where the bathrooms were located, I noticed that there were 3 doors.

The first:


A short distance farther, the second:


As I was completing my business transaction there, I began to wonder why there were 3 bathroom doors. So before returning to my coffee, my curiosity directed me to explore the deeper meaning of this.

At the end of the hall, the third door:


'What was behind door number three?' I questioned to myself. So I very slowly and quietly opened this door just enough to peek inside and see what I could see. The room was dimly lit, but I could still see 5 rough looking men inside. Three of them wore S.E.I.U. t-shirts and the other two sported New Black Panther Party uniforms. On a large table lay a goodly pile of wallets and purses as well as several very large stacks of absentee ballots already filled out.

I closed the door as quietly as I could and walked back into the restaurant's dining room. Not being invited, I, like Forrest Gump, didn't really want to ruin their Black Panther party. I would wait 'til November for that.

No comments: