Back in the 1940's when Stalin showed the film Grapes of Wrath to the Soviet people as proof of the evils of capitalism, his attempt at propaganda failed. The Soviet people where most of all struck that even the poor in America had vehicles.
Oleg Atbashian, the proprietor of The People's Cube and former resident of the U.S.S.R. has developed six contradictions of Socialist American thought that can well be applied to the Wall Street Occupation.
1) America is capitalist and greedy yet half of the population is subsidized.
2) Half of the population is subsidized yet they think they are victims.
3) They think they are victims yet their representatives run the government.
4) Their representatives run the government yet the poor keep getting poorer.
5) The poor keep getting poorer yet they have things that people in other countries can only dream about.
6) They have things that people in other countries can only dream about yet they want America to be more like those other countries.