Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Lance

Well, we're talking in circles now. There are things I don't understand, which would be explained by the existence of God. Since I can't logically rule God out, I have to consider that as a possible explanation. I also think I should give that possibility greater weight in my daily musings, since I view it as a more important question than whether Homo Sapiens and Homo Erectus evolved subsequently or in parallel to each other.

You, apparently, can't logically rule God out, either, and have no active arguments against theism, only passive ones. Yet you have decisively concluded that there can be no such thing as God. This, from the man who forced me as a boy to learn critical thinking. Which, by the way, is why I'm conservative today. So there.

No comments: