Wednesday, November 30, 2005

I Love the English Language

Again, drawing from a post at Wicked Thoughts I found some sentences that proved a very clever usage of the language.

A man like him is hard to find.

It seemed her career was just taking off.

We generally found him loaded with work to do.

He could not care less about the number of hours he had to put in.

You would indeed be fortunate to get this person to work for you.

I can assure you that no person would be better for the job.

I would urge you to waste no time in making this candidate an offer of employment.

All in all, I cannot say enough good things about this candidate or recommend him too highly.

I most enthusiastically recommend this candidate with no qualifications whatsoever.

Her true ability was deceiving.

He's an unbelievable worker.


Every sentence above is an example of employment recommedations for rotten candidates. They describe employees that are often absentees, drunks, lazy, useless, or liars. And yet they sound so politically correct.

No comments: