Monday, February 13, 2006

Yes!

I never take these, usually, but:
What sci fi crew do you best fit in with?

And I got:


You scored as Serenity (Firefly).
You like to live your own way and don't enjoy when anyone but a friend tries to tell you should do different.

Now if only the Reavers would quit trying to skin you.

Your Ultimate Sci-Fi Profile II: which sci-fi crew would you best fit in? (pics)
created with QuizFarm.com

Yeah, okay, so some of the questions I fudged, hoping to get that result. Sue me.

1 comment:

Dactyl said...

I'm trying to post a reply, but the HTML won't work for some reason.
Anyway, here's the text: "The world around you is at war. Fortunately you know how to handle that with the greatest of ease. You are one of the best at what you do and no one needs to tell you that. Now if only the droids could be quiet for five seconds."

I win.