Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Fair Wisconsin Re-Knights Sir Elton Sir John

As reported by WTMJ:

"Elton John has donated $20,000 thousand dollars to Fair Wisconsin. The group is trying to beat a proposed constitutional amendment banning gay marriage in the state."

And by Lite 96.7:

"He [Little Sir Echo] says, "I think religion has always tried to turn hatred towards gay people. Religion promotes the hatred and spite against gays.

"I would ban religion completely. Organized religion doesn't seem to work.

"It turns people into really hateful lemmings and it's not really compassionate.""


The Bitch is Back:

"I'm a bitch, I'm a bitch
Oh the bitch is back
Stone cold sober as a matter of fact
I can bitch, I can bitch
`cause Im better than you
Its the way that I move
The things that I do"
- Music by Elton John, Lyrics by Bernie Taupin.

I am religious and I think homosexuals are human enough to stand up to the same scrutiny as everyone else. I find it much harder to extend grace to stupid dolts, however.

No comments: