A local news story in the Columbus Dispatch:
"MINERAL RIDGE, Ohio — A nursing home resident started the fire that killed him by igniting a crack pipe with a butane lighter, authorities said.
Rickie Raver Sr., 49, of Lake Milton, was on oxygen therapy, which contributed to the Sept. 30 fire in his room at Briarfield At the Ridge, Weathersfield Township fire Chief Randy Pugh said yesterday."
It's my party, and I'll cry if I want to
Fry if I want to, die if I want to
You would cry too if it happened to you.
(With apologies to Dave Stewart)
(H.T. Commonsense and Wonder.)