Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Ideas Have Consequences

"Although my ideas are in the earliest stages of development, they are, in my mind, worth investigating."

"One of my favorites is in the area of conserving trees which we heavily rely on for oxygen. I propose a limitation be put on how many squares of toilet paper can be used in any one sitting."

"Now, I don't want to rob any law-abiding American of his or her God-given rights, but I think we are an industrious enough people that we can make it work with only one square per restroom visit, except, of course, on those pesky occasions where two to three could be required."-Sheryl Crow 1





I'm a good person. I want to 'make a difference'... for the children.


But my stepdaughter had one of 'those pesky occasions'!



My wife, Linda, more pragmatic than Kim or me, simply commented,
"READ BETWEEN THE LINES!
"

No comments: