Thursday, February 14, 2008

Change of Pace

Hillary, McCain, Obama, Huckabee, Obama, Hillary, Huckabee, McCain. I'm glad this decade long primary season will soon be over. I think I'll turn over to ESPN and see what's going on in the world of sports.

Henry Waxman? A congressional hearing? I'll turn it over to ESPN2 and catch some scores. Arlen Specter? Questioning Roger Goodell?

Apparently, truthful answers are hard to come by.

I propose sending the candidates to Guantanamo for a debate. All questions are asked during the waterboarding of the wannnabes. Congressional hearings could be held there, too. Waterboarding those under investigation will get some truthful answers. And while we're at it the congressmen could answer a few questions as well. That oughta get some actual results for our tax dollars.

No comments: