Friday, April 03, 2009

The Conservative Ticket for 2012

Dr. Keith Burgess-Jackson has announced his candidacy for POTUS in 2012.

Here's a short bio:
I was born in Lapeer, Michigan, on 7 April 1957. I'm a 1975 graduate of Vassar High School in Vassar, Michigan. I have a bachelor's degree in political science from the University of Michigan-Flint (1979), a master's degree in history from Wayne State University (1983), a law degree from Wayne State University (1983), a master's degree in philosophy from the University of Arizona (1985), and a doctoral degree in philosophy from the University of Arizona (1989). I was admitted to the State Bar of Michigan in 1984 and to the State Bar of Arizona in 1985. I practiced law in Tucson during graduate school—not because I had any intention of making it a career, but because it paid the bills. I am now a tenured Associate Professor of Philosophy at the University of Texas at Arlington, where I teach courses in Logic, Ethics, Philosophy of Religion, Philosophy of Law, and Social and Political Philosophy.
Here's his announcement. His selection of running mate shows his wisdom.

No comments: