Sunday, June 28, 2009

There's an Upside to ObamaCare

Rationing of Resources-
Medical Care or Euthanasia?


Perez Hilton was bleeding and needed to seek medical attention after his face assaulted some guy's fist. But Hilton also is definitely senile and suffers from Tourette syndrome. There would be a two week wait for stitches, but the euthanasia rack 'em & stack 'em ward has openings. What will the bureaucrat decide?

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful."



The issue is appealed to the highest court.

"I am somewhat concerned by this incident. (Oh, he was a contributor to the DNC and my campaign?) We will medically treat Mr. Hilton. (And I will appoint him Internet Czar.) That Conservative with internal injuries from saving the children by pushing them out of the path of that runaway bus will have to wait."



Steve Burri, Leave Perezident Obama alone!

No comments: