Sunday, July 26, 2009

ObamaCare Waterloo


"Power is my mistress. I have worked too hard at her conquest to allow anyone to take her away from me."

"I love power. But it is as an artist that I love it. I love it as a musician loves his violin, to draw out its sounds and chords and harmonies."

"If you wish to be a success in the world, promise everything, deliver nothing."

"A Constitution should be short and obscure."

"A leader is a dealer in hope."

"Among those who dislike oppression are many who like to oppress."

"I am the successor, not of George W. Bush, but of F.D.R."

"In politics stupidity is not a handicap."

"In politics... never retreat, never retract... never admit a mistake."

"Men are more easily governed through their vices than through their virtues."

"To do all that one is able to do, is to be a man; to do all that one would like to do, is to be a god."

No comments: