Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Sparse Posting Due to Sacrificial Helping of Another in Need

'Cause I'm like that.

I haven't been putting up a lot of posts here at Grandpa John's lately. Lance, the proprietor of TrogloPundit has gone with his family on a low-tech vacation. He had asked Todd and I to post over there in lieu of the TrogFather.

Todd and I have agreed to see if it is possible to cause someone else's hit counter to actually go backwards. I think we are doing a great job toward that goal. In a comment of one of my posts there I was told, 'F*** you' and called an a**hole and an idiot. Lance would say, "Well, hits is hits."

How Lance could ever have a relaxing vacation knowing that Todd and I are at the helm of his baby I will never know.

So, during your cyberspace travels, go on over and visit me there as well.

No comments: