Monday, September 28, 2009

Obama's Restaurant

You can get anything you want... at Obama's Restaurant.

Updated lyrics:
He said, "Kid, we only got one question. Have you ever been arrested?"

And I proceeded to tell him the story of the ObamaCare Insurance Massacre, with full orchestration and five part harmony and stuff like that and all the phenome... - and he stopped me right there and said, "Kid, did you ever go to court?"

And I proceeded to tell him the story of the thousand plus pages of eight-by-ten colour glossy pictures with the circles and arrows and the paragraph on the back of each one, and he stopped me right there and said, "Kid, I want you to go and sit down on that bench that says Group W .... NOW kid!!"

And I, I walked over to the, to the bench there, and there is, Group W's where they put you if you may not be moral enough to join the Obama Corps after committing your special crime, and there was all kinds of mean nasty ugly looking people on the bench there. Home schoolers. Conservatives. Grandparents! Conservatives sitting right there on the bench next to me! And they was mean and nasty and ugly and horrible crime-type guys sitting on the bench next to me. And the meanest, ugliest, nastiest one, the meanest Conservative of them all, was coming over to me and he was mean 'n' ugly 'n' nasty 'n' horrible and all kind of things and he sat down next to me and said, "Kid, whad'ya get?" I said, "I got three years and a $50,000 fine." He said, "What were you arrested for, kid?" And I said, "Failure to buy health insurance." And they all moved away from me on the bench there, and the hairy eyeball and all kinds of mean nasty things, till I said, "And being an evil-mongering tea partyer." And they all came back, shook my hand, and we had a great time on the bench, talkin' about raising children, Conservative issues, freedom, all kinds of groovy things that we was talking about on the bench. And everything was fine, we was talkin' liberty and all kinds of things, until the Sargeant came over, had some paper in his hand, held it up and said...

No comments: