Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Wisconsin Unites Behind BiPartisan Jay Cutler Abuse

.

The Bears Still Suck!

Republican U.S. Representative Paul Ryan speaking before the Economic Forum in Chicago:
I want to thank you all for inviting me to speak. It was especially gracious of you to host me, even though I’m a Packers fan and I assume most of you are Bears fans," Ryan began.

"But that doesn't mean we can't work together. As chairman of the House Budget Committee, I stand ready to do whatever it takes to help you re-sign Jay Cutler. I'm here to talk about the economy today -- about the need to get four quarters of strong, consistent performance. That wasn't another Jay Cutler joke, I swear. It could be, but it's not," he continued.
And Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee spokesman Matt Canter performed a preemptive strike at Tommy Thompson's potential Senatorial run:
"Republicans would be better off with Jay Cutler as their candidate in Wisconsin. Cutler has at least helped the Green Bay Packers win a Super Bowl, while Tommy G. Thompson has spent the last decade doing the bidding of the Bush administration and his special-interest clients at his lobbying firm,"
Now THAT'S bipartisan support!

No comments: