Now that we have thoroughly humiliated South Carolina for daring to display a historical flag because of the evil actions of one man, we can move on to begin the guilt-tripping of the next target. We are a liberal, enlightened society and our deep psychological, politically correct insights into the souls of men must progress.
The next evil windmill against which we joust is the state seal on the flag of Wisconsin. At first look you see two men, a sailor and a miner, bookending a plow, pick and shovel, arm and hammer, and an anchor. Just below lies a cornucopia and stack of lead bars above 13 stars. Above is a badger and the motto, Forward.
Harmless historical symbols, right? WRONG!!
Here's what a deeper examination yields:
- The two persons pictured are both Straight, White, Christian MEN. One depicts a miner, rapist of Mother Earth. The other is a sailor holding a rope... and you minorities know what that means. These actually symbolize White privilege and rape culture.
- The plow and hammer/shovel also symbolize the willful destruction of the planet. The lead bars prove that Wisconsin wants to kill children, women, and minorities with lead based paint and leaded gasoline.
- The arm and hammer symbolize corporate greed and heavy-handed abuse of workers.
- The cornucopia, horn of plenty, doubles up on the corporate greed theme as well as honoring the rich that earn their wealth by robbing the poor.
- The motto of Forward coupled with the U.S. coat of arms in the center shows that Wisconsin approves of American imperialism.
This has been only a quick perusal of what the symbols mean. Further examination will surely yield much, much more.
It is a well known fact that these symbols inspired the actions of the infamous Ed Gein and Jeffrey Dahmer. I propose that the Wisconsin legislature heed the call and denounce this embarrassing state seal as an official symbol of Wisconsin.