Monday, October 25, 2004

Steve Re: Kerry and Clinton in Church

I’m glad to see that presidential hopeful John Kerry has, most assuredly, got religion and will use his spirituality effectively if he is elected to our highest political office. I am a little curious that there is not more of an outcry from George Soros, The Washington Post, and The New York and Los Angeles Timeses. I would expect them, as well as many others on the left, to be screaming and pulling out their hair while spitting something in the likeness of ‘sprashun o’ church un’ stait’. But, there has been no gnashing of teeth, nor will I expect any. Why? Oh, yeah, they were speaking in a black church. Neither they nor most others on the left could conceive of blacks as having the level of sophistication as themselves and are backwards and superstitious so have to be approached at the prescientific level. And they are voters. ‘Yo, yo, Bro, I have been up on the mountain with Moses and Martin and I have a plan, too.’

‘Kin I git me a huntin’ license here?’

1 comment:

Al said...

You just can't take the religion of a "liberal" seriously. In the end, they always break for the great god Marx.