Saturday, November 26, 2005

Old Dog Learning New Tricks!

I had thought that many of my established philosophies had become deeply ingrained and established to a level that had made them almost impervious to change. However, as I pointed out here, change is possible.

Today as well, my deeply rooted foundations received another quaking of high Richteral magnitude. This time it was proven to me beyond any doubt that global warming it true, but Dr. Ray's research did not indicate that it was all that dangerous to life on Mother Earth.

According to Ray's calculations global warming is a certainty as can be easily shown from data collected within the last 85 years as shown in this graph:




2 comments:

Jane Bellwether said...

Isn't there supposed to be some correlation with beards and the price of gold?

Steve Burri said...

That's so unscientific!