Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Bipolar Disorder:
The Mania is Always Followed by Depression

[...]I have an answer; it is not one I like, but I believe that it is the truth; that Senator Obama is the candidate of the intellectually bankrupt. It is no wonder to me that so many young people are swooning over this charlatan. He is all show and no substance, like so much of modern entertainment. He is the MTV candidate. He is the candidate of people who love special effects and don't care about the plot. Politically they are oblivious to the consequences of electing someone who is as gullible as they are. He is their drug that will make all problems go away, but like with a drug, the problems don’t really go away and after effects are terrible.[...]
Whenever I see Senator Obama's face, I can't help substituting the vision of Smilin' Bob:
Mania, Phase I:



Mania, Phase II:



Depression:

No comments: