Sunday, May 31, 2009

A Warrant for my Arrest?

With a glance into my rear view mirror... Whew! Not a cop. But it could be unmarked. Don't speed, signal that turn, alternate routes, change all patterns.

Who's that walking on the sidewalk in front of my house? No uniform, but could be undercover... Keep walkin', kid. Good. I know those guys are tricky skilled at disguise.

I didn't always feel so paranoid, but now that I know that I am an accomplice to murder, I am waiting for a one-way ticket to the hoosgow at any moment. I aided and abetted the murder of George Tiller in his church yesterday.
...we already know the identities of his accomplices.

They include every one who has ever called Tiller's late term abortion clinic a murder mill.

Who ever called Tiller "Tiller the Killer."

The groups who spent decades fomenting hate toward a man who simply believed that he was serving a purpose by being one of the few doctors in the country performing late-term abortions.

Hate. Not heated opposition. Not strong disagreement.

But blind hatred.

The kind of hate that would prompt some maniac to take a gun into a church and shoot a man to death in front of friends and family.- Mike Hendricks of the Kansas City Star
So now, adding to my list of life's accomplishments, I can now be described as a racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, choice-ophobic, homocidal bigot.

Small wonder I am on Janet Napolitano's list.

(H.T. Lucianne.com.)

No comments: